Goforthelaw.com - Legal Education and Awareness
  Home  |  About Us  |   R & D   -   LL.B. Previous Question Papers   |  Articles   |  Moot Court   |  Discussion Forum   |  Directories   |  Law Web Journal   |  Contact Us   |   Login  

Legal Empowerment through Professional Excellence

Frequently Asked Questions 

Follow Goforthelaw on Facebook Follow Goforthelaw on Twitter Follow Goforthelaw on Blogger Join Goforthelaw on LinkedIn Subscribe - RSS feed here

View Response
Sir,What I understood from your query is as under-1) That lay-out is snentiocad from the competent authority.2) Actual size of the plot is more than what is mentioned in the lay-out table.3) The person from whom you are planning to buy-on his agreement less area is mentioned ( less than that of lay-out or less than the actial size).Pl clarify that.4) I need to go through the documents .5) It is not possible to get the area corrected on the lay-out.6) but you can ask the owner to get the area corrected on his sale deed.Because the area which is reflected on his agreement only that much area will be transferred in your favor.RegardsAdv. Mrs. Mrudula Prasad ChitaleBA,LLB, LLM
WorldLII (World Legal Information Institute) Supreme Court of India - Judgements from 1950 - Legislation (ACTS) from 1836 - Law Commission of India - Reports from 1999 -
Causelist Websites A.P High Court Daily Causelist | Central Administrative Tribunal | A.P State Administrative Tribunal  |   Supreme Court of India  |   Causelists for all Courts |
Terms and conditions - Disclaimer - Website Map    | Copyright 2009 - 10 www.goforthelaw.com. All rights reserved